The NIH Manuscript Submission system allows you to submit an electronic version
of your peer-reviewed final manuscript for inclusion in PubMed Central.
News & Updates
In January 2015, the NIH Manuscript Submission (NIHMS) system will be getting a new look. To learn more about the new interface design and improvements see the NIHMS Update Announcement.
- What is the NIH Public Access Policy? The NIH maintains a web page with information relating to the Public Access Policy.
- Do you have questions about the submission process? Refer to the NIHMS FAQ. Illustrated submission tutorials are also available.
- Publishers may find information on how to submit on behalf of authors as well as other concerns in the Publisher FAQ.
- The NIHMS also maintains a help desk to assist users with manuscript submissions, and answer any questions related to the submission process. Contact the help desk with your queries.
- Email questions and comments regarding the NIH Public Access Policy to PublicAccess@nih.gov.