The NIHMS System Slide Shows demonstrate how to perform various actions in a step-by-step fashion and are illustrated with screen captures.
There are two versions available for each help topic: a hyperlinked HTML display, and a PDF file.
Submission Help for Authors=======
Submission Help for Authors and PIs>>>>>>> 1.16
- Deposit Files: Instructions for authors and PIs submitting a manuscript.
- Initial Approval: Instructions for authors and PIs who have been notified via e-mail that a submission has been initiated on their behalf.
- Final Approval: Instructions for authors and PIs who have been notified via e-mail that the PMC-ready version of their manuscript is ready for final review.
Submission Help for Non-Author Submitters=======
Submission Help for Non-Author Submitters>>>>>>> 1.16
For assistance with entering the NIHMS system using the
- CDC sign-in (for CDC intramural researchers)
- eRA sign-in (for NIH Extramural PIs, grantees, or applicants)
- HHMI sign-in (for HHMI investigators) <<<<<<< index.shtml
- My NCBI login (also for extramural scientists) =======
- My NCBI sign-in (for publishers and other third-party users) >>>>>>> 1.16
- NIH sign-in (for Intramural NIH scientists and staff)
Questions about PMC (PubMed Central)? See the PMC FAQ for Authors.